Cases and Text on Property, Sixth Edition, preserves the character of its esteemed predecessors with:
- introductory chapters that unveil the important historical perspective that infuses the book as the authors put contemporary property law in historical context.
- classic cases and absorbing text that match the high standard of quality established by the late Casner and Leach.
- problems that are seamlessly integrated with cases and notes.
- a broad scope of coverage that ranges from interests protected as property, to title transfers, landlord and tenant law, housing discrimination, and land-use regulation.
- new cases and problems appear throughout the book.
- a new, streamlined chapter on The Takings Clause, which consolidates three chapters from the previous edition into one.